A gift for my dearest fren--Ying~

18 September 2008

Today is a boring day..suddenly...i found something interesting n hence light up my boring working day...


I miss ying today..so..ying...please come and play with me...


3...........





2........


1


go!!!!

Here are the original photos~^^~

-----------Show Time---------------

1. Big ying hold small ying....wakakaka...


2. Beckham love u.....




3. Ying Copper




4. Ying~~she saw u in her left eye..她左眼见到你




5. On the street...



6. starWar Ying..you are my hero!




7. Ying Muzeum..can come n visit when you are free.
*Ying~say Hi to everyone!



8. Hmmm...Sexy Ying



----------------End--------------------

Ok..Enough...Thanks ah ying for entertaining me today..
I Love U!!~~~~ Mmuahh~~~~

8 comments:

Je$$ Loo said...

系边个指使你甘做既...对你好失望...
甘样来破坏我形象!!

SyLvi@ said...

算罢啦。。大家欢喜j。。y so serious??

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

LOL...
Funny pics again =)

fyeen said...

u c u c.....i knw sure ah ying will get mad.....spoilt ppl image....u urself nt dare 2 show ur photo....hahaha

d3ric3 said...

Ying, don't up sad. 几赞鬼下,哈哈哈。

Je$$ Loo said...

OMG...u nt onli post here!!
facebook oso u upload...shit!!
later friendster la...youtube...anywer oso can c my face..huh!!

SyLvi@ said...

ying...don worry..u r so cute ma...sure need to share wif others la..don so greedy o~

Bell Ng said...

ying 有把柄在sylvia 手实死某生。。