烈火战车

07 October 2008

Last saturday,i followed my dear went to kampar to get his digital amp...he wanted it so long d...finally..he get it!

The shop name-Team car service centre(opps..sorry..actually i'm not sure the accurate name..plz forgiv me^^)

Here is his favourite digital amp.

Photobucket Photobucket

The making of...

Photobucket Photobucket


But wat make a big impressed for me is his TEAM CAR~ now let's go hv a look thr~



The car view....


Once open...den scare me o~ Thr is total 24 speakers inside!!




The engine part...


Inside the car..


Tis bike is very cute...coz it wil bling bling when the engine start..


And also the cutie side door..

Photobucket Photobucket

Last but not least....the TEAm CAR owner....



He did win a lots of prizes o~

Photobucket Photobucket

Tats all abt my sharing.

1 comments:

andrew said...

my baby car pic so small
da boss 1 so big geh~~~
><|||